Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Big Fat Greek Wedding Hawaiian Style

What a fantastic wedding! We live streamed it via Ustream, a live podcast. I posted it to facebook so all of our family and friends would know, but was in a hurry and didn't check to make sure that my post went through, wouldn't you know, facebook totally failed us! When we got back from the wedding there was a message from FB stating that it wanted to make sure I wasn't a robot and I needed to type in a bunch of letters to verify I was a human. And dang, it was a GREAT wedding! Trina came in on an outboard rigger! AND IT SANK, with her in it, and she kept on smiling! Hair not even disturbed a wisp, makeup perfect! You all would have loved it.

Kaden is upset. He wanted to be the first in the family to make it on Amerca's funniest home videos, but we think we have a winner here!

Enjoy the video, so sorry it didn't post in time for you to see it live! See you in July.

From all of us to all of you, AloooooHA!

1 comment: